Friday, April 30, 2010

Do That To Me One More Time/Email sent to my mailing list

<a href="http://andykuncl.bandcamp.com/album/do-that-to-me-one-more-time-single">Do That To Me One More Time by Andy Kuncl</a>

I originally recorded this cover of Captain & Tennille's hit song for an independent film.  It's not a song that I would have thought to record myself.  So when I started on working on it I wasn't thinking of putting it out as a single. After I was done recording/mixing, and Brent Lambert at the Kitchen Mastering put his touches on the track, I was really happy with what I came up with.  It's a great song.  Thanks to Toni Tennille.

Recording this song helped me realize, again, how much I love making music.  It's what fueled me to start recording my third full-length album.  So, I am really excited to share this recording.  I hope that you will enjoy it.  Please feel free to forward this email and share with friends.


Peace and Love,

Andy



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Brooklyn based Alternative Dance Pop artist with a slight southern accent.