Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Crimson - No More Heroes Produced by Daniel Hardee Feat. Andy Kuncl [Explicit]



This is a track I collaborated on with Crimson. He's a rap/hip-hop artist based out of Harlem, NY. He's got a great style. His love of comics is very evident in his musical endeavors.

For this track Crimson already had the song finished except for the hook. He sent me the track with a rough idea for the hook which he wanted me to sing. He gave me the freedom to take the hook and do what I wanted. It was fun to produce my vocals for this song. I didn't change any of the words he had written. I just gave them my flavor and then came up with some other parts to add to the rest of the song.

This is my first collaboration with a rap/hip-hop artist. It's something I want to do more of. Give it a listen and let me know what you think.

FYI it does contain some explicit language.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Brooklyn based Alternative Dance Pop artist with a slight southern accent.